10 Things We Love About Fall
As the temperature drops and the days grow shorter we are more than a little excited for so many of the great joys of this coming season. Here are ten things we love about Fall….
1. The refreshing cool wind
2. Stylish warm sweaters (I love the new over sized flattering variety that are currently in:)
3. The warm crackle of our wood burning fire place
4. The promise of upcoming family gatherings to celebrate both Thanksgiving and the holidays
5. School is now in session!!
6. Autumn/harvest decor
7. Hot Beverages…Bring on the hot chocolate & Pumpkin spice lattes!!
8. A really good glass of red wine
9. The beautiful fall leaves
10. COMFORT FOOD
We can help with the last one…It is with much anticipation that we proudly introduce our new Autumn/Winter Menu!! Chef Serdjo and his team have focused on making each dish unique and delicious, have focused on a Canadian flare with more game meats and offer everyone options for comfort. Here we are:
Escargot Vol-Au-Vent ~ Sauteed wild mushroom, Brandy Asiago, Fresh Herbs, Cream
Marquee Greens ~ Apple Chip, Watermelon Radish, Brussels Sprout, Pumpkin Seed, Cider Vinaigrette
Mung Bean & Edamame Fettuccine ~ Kale, Watercress, Butternut Squash, Tofu Sausage, Sun-dried Tomato, Pine Nut & Natural Yeast Pesto.
Wild Boar Chop ~ Dijon & Walnut Crusted, Apple Maple Butter, Roasted Potato
Ancho & Guajillo Cornish Hen ~ Pico de Gallo, Saffron & Black Bean Rice.
This is only a small sampling of the delicious and comforting items. To view our full menu please view our Dinner Menu. We are already busy with planning our holiday season and are looking forward to some fantastic feasts and music ahead. We hope to see you soon!
You might also like
- OLIVES, WINE & FIGS….
- Chef’s Recipe: Phyllo Salmon
- MARQUEE SPRING MENU LAUNCH ~ 2019
- A Chef’s Garden in the Making